Academic & Work experience
Software engineer at pixiv inc.
Software engineer at a web company.
- Web application development (Spring MVC 3/Playframework 2/Ruby on Rails 3)
- Data mining and BI
- Mail delivery service
Software enginner at HDE, Inc.
- Mail delivering software for Linux Server
- Mail security software for Linux Server
Department of Earth and Planetary Physics, The University of Tokyo.
Libraries & Tools
The followings are libraries and tools I have written. Almost all are implemented in Scala. It seems that Scala is now my primary language.
- play-joda-routes-binder is a Joda-time routes binder for Play 2.0.
- play-flyway is a plugin to integrate flyway to Play2.0
- play-json4s is a library to integrate json4s to Play2.0.
- lift-json-play-module is a library to integrate lift-json to Play2.0.
- slick-joda-mapper is a Joda-time binding for Slick.
- scala-csv is a simple opencsv wrapper.
- scala-http-client is a http client library for Scala. It wraps apache httpcomponent.
- scala-base64 is a Base64 encoder for scala
- staticmock is a mockery-like DSL to replace static methods.
- helm-find-files-in-project is a emacs plugin to jump to files in current project
- hcut is a cutter for text files.
- simple-slides is a simple presentation tool.
- mvnsearch is a command line tool to search Java/Scala libraries in maven repository.
- hatenacala is a command line tool for hatena diary. It also works well with emacs.
- sbt-musical plays music while compiling scala.
- play-ascii-art-plugin shows ascii-art on starting/stopping Play apps.
See my github in more detail.
I am interested in the following projects now (because I am a heavy user of them, thanks!). I wrote some patches for them and maybe you can find my name somewhere in the commit logs.
I'm a member of Organization for nscala-time.
I'm working on scalikejdbc-config module and scalikejdbc-play-fixture-plugin.
#rpscala started on September 2010. It is a community of scala lovers in Tokyo. We have held nearly 100 study sessions.
ScalaJP was founded on December 2011. My name can be found here. It aims to help small scala communities in Japan to communicate each other.