- 高橋 俊幸 (Toshiyuki Takahashi)
Academic & Work experience
Software engineer at pixiv inc.
Software engineer at a web company.
- Web application development (Spring MVC 3/Playframework 2/Ruby on Rails 3)
- Data mining and BI
- Mail delivery service
Software enginner at HDE, Inc.
- Mail delivering software for Linux Server
- Mail security software for Linux Server
Department of Earth and Planetary Physics, The University of Tokyo.
Libraries & Tools
The followings are libraries and tools I have written. Almost all are implemented in Scala. It seems that Scala is now my primary language.
- flyway-play is a plugin to integrate flyway to Play2.0
- play-json4s is a library to integrate json4s to Play2.0.
- play-joda-routes-binder is a Joda-time routes binder for Play 2.0.
- lift-json-play-module is a library to integrate lift-json to Play2.0.
- scala-fixture is simple database fixture library for Scala.
- slick-joda-mapper is a Joda-time binding for Slick.
- scala-csv is a simple opencsv wrapper.
- staticmock is a mockery-like DSL to replace static methods.
- sbt-musical plays music while compiling scala.
- play-ascii-art-plugin shows ascii-art on starting/stopping Play apps.
See my github in more detail.
I am interested in the following projects now (because I am a heavy user of them, thanks!). I wrote some patches for them and maybe you can find my name somewhere in the commit logs.
I'm a member of Organization for nscala-time.
I'm working on scalikejdbc-config module and scalikejdbc-play-fixture-plugin.
#rpscala started on September 2010. It is a community of scala lovers in Tokyo. We have held nearly 100 study sessions.
ScalaJP was founded on December 2011. My name can be found here. It aims to help small scala communities in Japan to communicate each other.
- Steps to master the Play source code
- About Scala.js (Joke)
- About Scala.js
- How we write and use Scala libraries not to cry (Scala Conference in Japan 2013)
- About scala-binary-version in SBT 0.12.x
- About string interpolation in Scala 2.10
- for #play_ja meetup 3
- A small introduction to picture show